Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.186 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 88% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,716 (€866) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)