Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,456 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.289 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,844 (S/. 4,527) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)