Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08953 INR / MWK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 22% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,008 (502,712 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$645 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 45₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (24 minutes ago)