Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09575 INR / MWK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 29% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,327 (671,850 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)