Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09012 INR / MWK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,945 (753,962 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)