Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09002 INR / MWK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 23% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,226 (491,275 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)