Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.624 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,524 (元4,211) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)