Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.368 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,399 (元9,223) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)