Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12962 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 173% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,189 (988,992 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (about 2 hours ago)