Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12384 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 153% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,344 (939,460 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)