Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,452 (€1,434) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (8 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (40 minutes ago)