Cost of living comparison between Leipzig, Germany and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨422,717 (€5,800) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)