Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.356 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,303 (Php38,584) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)