Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨451,047 (€6,166) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)