Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.579 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 95% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,077 (€878) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)