Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.193 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 85% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,388 (€936) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (14 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (30 minutes ago)