Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.136 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 51% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,794 (€722) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (18 minutes ago)