Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 264%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 69.356 INR / CHF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 222% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,525 (CHF 1,767) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (31 minutes ago)