Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.850 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨46,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨45,447 ($670) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)