Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.010 INR / PAB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,458 (653 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)