Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.892 INR / PAB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,830 (734 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)