Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.415 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 14% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨42,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨36,218 (RD$ 25,594) in Las Guaranas.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (41 minutes ago)