Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.368 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨32,591 (RD$ 23,817) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)