Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.422 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨81,168 (RD$ 57,082) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)