Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.370 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨32,327 (RD$ 23,596) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 600 (about 1 hour ago)