Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,791 (€1,045) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (about 1 hour ago)