Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.451 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,815 (元4,001) in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)