Cost of living comparison between Lampang, Thailand and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.916 INR / THB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,558 (6,556 ฿) in Lampang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)