Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.770 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 134% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,455 (€1,172) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)