Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.573 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨33,950 (₨59,199) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)