Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 841 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.620 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,675 (₨138,277) in Lahore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)