Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20762 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨430,196 (2,072,045 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (20 minutes ago)