Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 918 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17897 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,659 (271,887 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 3 hours ago)