Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21603 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨430,122 (1,991,040 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)