Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 865 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18416 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,819 (275,945 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (32 minutes ago)