Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19152 INR / NGN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,805 (233,945 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 90 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (about 2 hours ago)