Cost of living comparison between Lagos, Nigeria and Ajmer, India
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22003 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨469,278 (2,132,764 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Busan costs ₩550,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 2 hours ago)