Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 961 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17584 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,954 (249,964 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)