Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.617 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is 11% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨43,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨38,229 (61,934 Dinar) in Laghouat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bari costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)