Cost of living comparison between Lae, Papua New Guinea and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.155 INR / PGK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,169 (3,175 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)