Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.132 INR / PGK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 58% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,685 (3,440 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,240 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 70元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (about 2 hours ago)