Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.858 INR / PGK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 79% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,635 (3,507 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (9 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)