Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.258 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨32,677 (ARS $10,029) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)