Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.700 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 13% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨34,802 (ARS $9,405) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)