Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.624 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,537 (Mex$ 10,911) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 164 (about 1 hour ago)