Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Mexico and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.604 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,581 (Mex$ 23,189) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)