Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.505 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,385 ($b9,825) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)