Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.917 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,157 ($b7,579) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$7,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)