Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.490 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 44% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,854 ($b5,780) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,900 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hyderabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (about 1 hour ago)