Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.762 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,540 ($b9,480) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)