Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.958 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 68% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,002 ($1,062) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)