Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.797 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 69% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,725 ($937) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $3,010 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$102 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)