Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.868 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,390 (L 19,316) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $180 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,440 (38 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)