Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.941 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 61% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,396 (€980) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)