Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 135% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,573 (¥147,173) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 18,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riverside, California costs $24 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Veracruz costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fargo costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)