Cost of living comparison between Kyoto, Japan and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.644 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨551,714 (¥856,592) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kaunas costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)