Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.602 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 159% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,858 (¥167,607) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €650 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (about 1 hour ago)