Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨533,932 (¥921,354) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (15 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)