Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 719 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 220.456 INR / KWD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 46% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨455,225 (Dinar 2,065) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (30 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)