Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 223.329 INR / KWD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 45% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨568,096 (Dinar 2,544) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)