Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 826 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 226.142 INR / KWD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 97% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,529 (Dinar 374) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)