Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 738 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 215.088 INR / KWD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 49% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨465,995 (Dinar 2,167) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)