Cost of living in Kütahya, Turkey vs Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.271 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kütahya (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨43,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨40,963 (3,087TL) in Kütahya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)