Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,343 (руб 38,247) in Kursk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)