Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.136 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 70% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,025 (руб 117,094) in Kursk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)