Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.128 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 64% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,978 (руб 117,868) in Kursk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)