Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.128 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,505 (руб 71,357) in Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)