Cost of living in Kuopio, Finland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.387 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuopio (Finland) is 53% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,032 (€730) in Kuopio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)