Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.246 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,199 (元4,021) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 320 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (about 2 hours ago)