Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.821 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 61% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,634 (GH₵4,024) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)