Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.975 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨18,680 (GH₵1,247) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (33 minutes ago)