Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 98% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,220 (¥137,082) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)