Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38996 INR / AOA
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 40% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,030 (125,730 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)