Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38943 INR / AOA
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 39% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,818 (145,899 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (35 minutes ago)