Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.946 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,459 (RM3,108) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 220 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mashhad costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Diyarbakır costs 90TL (40 minutes ago)