Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.007 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,833 (RM3,283) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (29 minutes ago)