Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.969 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,431 (RM2,854) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)