Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.686 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,272 (RM2,504) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (43 minutes ago)