Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.680 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨79,844 (RM5,439) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (41 minutes ago)