Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,055 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.662 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,382 (RM6,096) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 4 hours ago)