Cost of living comparison between Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,772 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.997 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,228 (RM5,328) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)