Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,043 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.030 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,180 (RM5,601) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)