Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,693 prices entered by 348 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.007 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,980 (RM2,939) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)