Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,912 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.332 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,070 (RM5,483) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)