Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.987 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 30% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨488,271 (kr 61,131) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (36 minutes ago)