Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.485 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 177% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,468 (kr 12,076) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)