Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.883 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 165% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,506 (kr 13,130) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)