Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.662 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,510 (65,740 Дин.) in Kraljevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)