Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 902 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.122 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 31% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,350 (2,889 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (32 minutes ago)