Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.005 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,130 (3,006 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)