Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 739 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.964 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,494 (2,610 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)