Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.629 INR / HKD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 29% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,424,003 (HK$280,905) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨1,875,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)