Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.791 INR / HKD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 29% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,420,342 (HK$275,314) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨1,875,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (43 minutes ago)