Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.703 INR / HKD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 161% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,210 (HK$14,388) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)