Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12417 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,604 (391,445 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (13 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (39 minutes ago)