Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 31% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨491,854 (€7,019) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)